The martini, a sophisticated blend of gin and vermouth with countless variations. In this version, we are playing off the classic recipe – with a twist!
- 1.5 oz London Dry Gin (Boodle’s)
- 0.5 oz Organion Matcha infused dry Vermouth*
- 1/4 oz Salers
- 1 drop Bitter Truth Creole Bitters
- 1 Lemon Peel for garnish
For the Martini:
- Add all ingredients except for garnish to a mixing glass and fill with ice.
- Stir and double strain into a chilled Nick & Nora glass.
- Garnish with a lemon peel after expressing the oil over drink and rubbing around the rim of the glass.
- Top with soda water.
- Garnish with candied ginger on a skewer and enjoy!
For the Matcha infused dry Vermouth:
- Pour 1/4 teaspoon sifted Organion Matcha into a shallow bowl or mason jar and add 1 teaspoon hot water.
- Using a bamboo whisk (or a regular whisk if you don’t have the matcha one), blend the powder and hot water until it creates a smooth paste.
- Add 1/2 cup dry Vermouth (We used Dolin) and whisk again until thoroughly combined. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Note: This recipe is easy to batch for a crowd if needed. Simply multiply the ingredients by the number of guests you’re serving. Stir in a large pitcher until chilled and serve.
We recommend using our Original Japanese Matcha for this recipe.Buy Original Matcha