Wholesome and healthy, top your morning yogurt with crumbles of this Matcha Blueberry Granola!
Makes enough to share.
Recipe credit: Modest Marce.
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (can substitute canola oil, melted coconut oil or melted unsalted butter)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Culinary Grade Matcha
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 3/4 cups almonds (roughly chopped or slivered)
- 1/2 cup organic white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (can substitue 1/2 cup dried blueberries)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl toss oats with honey, oil, vanilla, matcha powder, salt & cinnamon until well coated.
- Stir in almonds, white chocolate & fresh blueberries.
- Line a 9-inch square baking dish with parchment paper & press oat mixture firmly into dish.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until the oats have turned a slight golden brown.
- Let cool completely before slicing into bars.
We recommend using our Original Japanese Matcha for this recipe.Buy Original Matcha