Wherever your next adventure takes you, pack a bunch of these flavorful, energizing Matcha Coconut Energy Bites!
Recipe credit: Modest Marce.
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup pitted dates, soaked
- 1 tablespoon Culinary Grade Matcha
- 3 tablespoons raw cocoa nibs
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Using a food processor, pulse together the oats, almonds & coconut until ground.
- Add the dates (side note: soak the dates in hot water to soften), matcha powder, cocoa nibs, salt, maple syrup & vanilla. blend on low until a paste is formed.
- Shape into evenly sized balls. roll in additional coconut or matcha if desired.
- Refrigerate & enjoy!
We recommend using our Original Japanese Matcha for this recipe.Buy Original Matcha