A flavorful, rich latte paired with coconut milk for a delicious and healthy café delight. Prepared by our friends at Love and Lemons, this Matcha latte is sure to bring a little green to your cup for any occasion!
Makes one 8-oz. latte.
- 1 Tbsp Ceremonial Grade Matcha
- 1/2 cup Hot Water
- 1/2 cup Warmed coconut milk
- Spoon the Matcha into a large mug.
- Add the hot water and whisk briskly, in an up and down motion, until Matcha is dissolved.
- Add coconut milk and whisk until frothy – about 30 seconds or so.
Note: The original recipe uses a light coconut milk, but feel free to use a full-fat coconut milk for a richer latte.
We recommend using our Original Japanese Matcha for this recipe.Buy Original Matcha