Cool and refreshing iced green tea gets a kick in this zesty ‘Matcha’rita! Top it off with a Matcha sugar rim on your glass.
Makes 1 margarita.
- 1 1/2 oz good quality silver tequila
- 3/4 oz lime juice
- 1/4 oz fresh orange juice
- 3/4 oz agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon Organion Matcha
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon Organion Matcha
- Wet the entire rim of your glass with lime juice by cutting a 1/4″ slit into a quarter of a lime and running it around the lip of the glass until the entire surface is evenly damp.
- Place the granulated sugar in a shallow bowl and the tablespoon of matcha in a separate small dipping bowl. Run the rim of the glass through the sugar, followed by the matcha. Set glass aside.
- Combine all margarita ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake for about 30 seconds, until the shaker frosts over. Pour margarita and ice directly into prepared glass, and garnish with lime if desired. Enjoy!
We recommend using our Original Japanese Matcha for this recipe.Buy Original Matcha