Start your day with this delicious chia pudding packed with protein and all the health benefits of matcha!
Recipe credit: Choosing Chia.
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp mint extract
- 1½ Tbsp Culinary Grade Matcha
- 1/2 Tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup yogurt of choice
- 2 small bananas
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Mix your chia seeds, almond milk, mint extract, matcha powder, and maple syrup in a bowl, and whisk until everything is incorporated.
- Plate in a container in the fridge for 1 hour or overnight to firm up.
- Once ready, remove from fridge and whisk again to make sure there are no clumps. If you pudding is too thick, at a bit more almond milk.
- In a blender, add your banana, cocoa powder, almond milk, and pulse until smooth.
- Layer your chia pudding, yogurt, and chocolate smoothie into a glass or a mason jar to-go and enjoy!
We recommend using our Original Japanese Matcha for this recipe.Buy Original Matcha