Get your pumpkin pie fix (with a healthy twist) in this extra flavorful breakfast treat!
Recipe credit: Modest Marce.
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon Culinary Grade Matcha
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups whole oats
- Pecans, for topping
- Coconut whipped cream, for topping
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the almond milk, pumpkin puree, matcha powder, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, ginger & nutmeg until well blended.
- Stir in the chia seeds & oats until combined.
- Place into desired glass jar & cover with lid. let rest in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with coconut whipped cream & pecans before eating!
We recommend using our Original Japanese Matcha for this recipe.Buy Original Matcha