This Green Matcha Sangria is the ultimate summer punch! It’s the perfect mix between earthy Matcha, sweet white wine, and fresh fruity flavors.
Makes 8 servings.
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp Organion Matcha
- 2 limes sliced
- Juice from 1 lime (so 3 limes total)
- 1 bunch of green grapes frozen
- 2 green apples sliced
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 1 bunch of mint
- 1 bottle of white wine
- 1 liter sparkling soda
- Bring the water to a boil in a tea kettle or small saucepan over the stove. Place the matcha in a heat safe bowl and slowly pour the water in, one tablespoon at a time, while whisking the matcha so that it dissolved.
- Transfer matcha mixture to a large pitcher and ass in the lime juice, lime slices, grapes, apple slices, cucumber slices, and half the mint.
- Pour water wine into the pitcher and transfer to the fridge until ready to serve.
- Right before serving, add a handful of ice and the sparkling soda.
- Use the remaining mint to garnish glasses when serving.
We recommend using our Original Japanese Matcha for this recipe.Buy Original Matcha