These adorable turtle cookies are perfect treats for holidays (think St. Patrick’s Day, Halloween, even Christmas!), special events, or just as tasty snacks for the whole family. Enjoy!
Makes 18-22 cookies.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp Culinary Grade Matcha
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Stir in vanilla and Organion Culinary Grade Matcha.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Take ¾ of cookie dough and form into balls on baking sheet approximately 2-3 inches apart.
- Use a fork and gently press onto cookie dough diagonally left and right.
- Take remaining ¼ cookie dough and roll small balls to form arms, legs and heads.
- Take a toothpick to make eyes on all turtle heads.
- Preheat oven to 350º F (150º C) and bake for 10-12 min or until the edges are lightly brown.
- Cool cookies on the baking sheet for 2 to 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!
We recommend using our Original Japanese Matcha for this recipe.Buy Original Matcha