Kick start your day with an energizing Matcha Smoothie Bowl! (organic/vegan/GF)
Makes 1 bowl.
Recipe credit: Lee from America.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup gluten free oats
- 1 cup swiss chard (or other green- spinach or kale works great, too!)
- 1 tsp Culinary Grade Matcha
- 1 oz. fresh ginger, peeled
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Toppings: figs, blueberries, hemp seeds, bee pollen, chia seeds, coconut flakes, almonds, pistachios, goji berries, puffed millet, granola, edible flowers
- First, begin by blending the almond milk, banana, oats and swiss chard together in a high speed blender such as a Vitamix, Blendtec, or a Ninja. You’ll want the ratio of solid:liquid very high, which is the reason why this entire recipe only calls for 2 ounces of filtered water.
- Next, add your Organion Matcha and ginger.
- Thirdly, add your toppings! I topped mine with figs, blueberries, and plenty of nuts and seeds. Enjoy!
We recommend using our Original Japanese Matcha for this recipe.Buy Original Matcha