Fuel your mornings with this nutritious treat made from simply soaking the flavors overnight!
Makes enough to share.
Recipe credit: Tastefully Tash.
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1 tsp Culinary Grade Matcha
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened yogurt
- 5 sliced strawberries
- 1/4 sliced mango
- 4 raspberries
- Slice the strawberries and stick around the base of a glass jar
- Combine the oats, Matcha, vanilla protein, almond milk, and yogurt into a mixture
- Spoon the mixture into the jar
- Pour in the remaining yogurt
- Arrange the strawberries, sliced mango and raspberries on top of the jar
- Put in the fridge overnight
- Grab, go and enjoy the next morning!
(This recipe can also be eaten fresh)
We recommend using our Original Japanese Matcha for this recipe.Buy Original Matcha