Good things come in threes, like this decadent 3-layer Matcha Cream Chia Pudding!
For the Vanilla Chia Pudding Layer (bottom):
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1-2 tablespoons any yogurt
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder or extract
For the Matcha Cream Layer (middle):
- 1/3 cup yogurt of your choice
- 1 teaspoon Culinary Grade Matcha
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional, see how sweet you like it)
For the Vanilla Cream Layer (top):
- 2-3 tablespoons yogurt of your choice
- Pinch on vanilla powder or splash of extract
- Start by making the chia seed pudding layer.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and let this sit for about 4 hours or overnight.
- Once it’s ready, spoon it into a cup and top it off with the middle layer.
- To make the middle layer, simply mix all the ingredients into a bowl and then top on to the chia pudding.
- Repeat with the vanilla cream layer and then top onto your matcha layer.
- Finish off the three layer pudding with whatever fruit you like!
We recommend using our Original Japanese Matcha for this recipe.Buy Original Matcha